“Chestnuts roasting on an open fire”…this classic Christmas song verse recalls that loving, sentimental and nostalgic feeling of the holiday season. You can’t invite Nat King Cole to sing about chestnuts roasting on an open fire, but you can still introduce your kids and loved ones to this famous holiday tradition with our simple, utilitarian, and classic chestnut roaster. Carefully constructed in small batches and with authentic materials, our handmade chestnut roaster provides even heat distribution to easily cook savory chestnuts over a fireplace or campfire. Chestnuts are known to have a buttery, meaty flavor, and our chestnut roaster was designed to create a nostalgic chestnut roasting experience for fun lovers of all ages. Recapture the magic of years gone by with this American classic, and start a new holiday family tradition.
A holiday tradition of yesteryear, our chestnut roaster is just right for any celebration you hold dear. A rare find.
Roasted Facts About Your Signature Chestnut Roaster
- A Jacob Bromwell® product is an investment for life. Only Bromwell manufactures these quality old-fashioned chestnut roasters! Many other chestnut roasters imitate the original Bromwell design. None are made as well, and none have the history to back them up. See how it’s made here at our Factory Tour!
- It will work over any open fire – no electricity needed! 3.5 quart capacity lets you evenly roasts chestnuts over an open fire, as well as a stove top (gas, wood, or electric).
- Features automatic steam vents. These vents release moisture, so chestnuts stays light, crisp and tender.
- Available in both ‘original tin’ and ‘stainless steel’. As a company that prides itself on the authenticity of its products, this Heritage Collection product is available in ‘original tin’, which is the same material that our company used nearly two centuries ago. For those who prefer a more premium material, we are now offering this product in ‘stainless steel’ as well for an additional cost. As a premium material, stainless steel has a shinier finish than tin, is a bit heavier, and is rust-resistant.
- Versatile functionality. You can also use it as a coffee roaster, pistachio roaster, almond roaster, peanut roaster, cashew roaster, and more! The possibilities are endless.
- We highly recommend adding our special chestnut knife to your order. This high quality USA-made knife is designed to score chestnuts before roasting, and is also useful for peeling the inner skin of the nut. The essential companion to your chestnut roaster!
- Durable and non-electric. The durable and non-electric design has held up all these years, and it’s fun for the entire family!
- It’s comfortable to use. Wood handle promises to keep your hands cool.
- 100% free instruction & recipe pamphlet included. The recipe booklet will let you enjoy delicious chestnut recipes for weeks!
- Stainless steel is guaranteed not to rust. These chestnut roasters are now available in quality stainless steel, which is guaranteed not to rust.
- Product care: Hand wash only. Do not place in dishwasher.
- Dimensions and weight: 5 x 8 x 25 (inches), 2.00 (pounds).
- Minor cosmetic imperfections may occur. Small imperfections are a natural part of the handmade process and lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece.
- This product is guaranteed for life. Your purchase is backed by our 100% Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
- It’s proudly made in America. Still Made in the USA, even after all these years. Buy American and save jobs.
Signature Chestnut Roaster Made in the USA by Jacob Bromwell